cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello, first a big thank you to Charlie for such an informative comment yesterday on the Machins. I hope you get time to read his text as it certainly will help anyone looking at Machins and trying to identify coil versus other issues. Thanks Charlie.
Something different today, only because I found this in some stamps I was looking at.

Anyone know anything about this. Not a postal stamp as such but still interesting, well to me as one country I have collected over the years has been Rhodesia, that is Southern, Northern and Rhodesia itself. That is another story maybe.

Look forward to your comments. I'll research over next few days if get sometime. Busy here with New Year'e eve tomorrow - Hope you get a chance to see the Sydney fireworks.. they will be spectacular as always :-) then a BBQ party at my place on January 1st. :-)

Happy New Year to everyone.. Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!