cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Horses ...on stamps and for real

Hello, yes been away and apology for taking so long to write again. I got back to Sydney from the US on Monday but just couldn't think what to write about for this blog. But today my neighbours mare had her foal and I thought, yes, horses on stamps.

Apart from stamps and aviation, as you may know I have a passing interest in horses!! Hope you like the picture. The foal - a colt - is 3 hours old in this picture. Stunningly beautiful. As for stamps well I thought I'd show the Horses of Australia stamps.

I think I showed these some years back but they are nice to see again. Maybe you like these. They are in a presentation pack and will be a Christmas present from me to you if you are the 4th email to cddstamps@gmail.com with the answer to this question and you include your mailing address. What is the name given to the wild horses of Australia?

Oh.. and I do have a Christmas Competition... but you will have to read it on my aviation blog.. cddstamps on aviation


Best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!