cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 14, 2009

eBay on a lazy Sunday afternoon

Hello, I have had a really lazy day. Just too hot to do anything, except sort some stamps :-) So since eBay here has a free listing for 99c listings I thought I'd put some lots up. Maybe useful for someone, or a Christmas present or two. Free postage within Australia and postage capped to a max of AUS $4.20 world wide, or at cost if less. What is there? Well GB Royal Mail Presentation Packs from 1976 to 1979 inclusive at the moment. I may list some more if I get time tonight. Find them by searching for user michaelatcddstamps.

Enjoy ....Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!