cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, February 11, 2010

2010 Olympic Winter Games

Hello, yesterday I showed a Canadian stamp and hey I got a nice comment from no less than the Director of Stamp Services at Canada Post. Well I had already thought of continuing my Canadian theme before that so please don't think I am being nice to Canada Post just because they wrote to me. I am Canadian after all and still feel some sentiment to that wonderful country. Especially Vancouver. If you have never been there you have something to look forward to one day. Anyway less of my rambling. Today, (12th February) is the opening day of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, Canada and with that in mind I thought I'd show this lovely MS from Canada Post, and as I say, I planned this, honestly I did, before the Director wrote to me.
Anyway, enjoy the MS.


Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes .. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!