cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Royal Visit to Nauru 1982

Hello, short piece tonight.. hope you like these two stamps.. and they could be yours.. I am giving these away to the 21st email... and if no 21 then the last email I receive.. email me at cddstamps and tell me what is the uniform that the Duke of Edinburgh is wearing.. Admiral of the Fleet will do .. I am so kind did anyone really know that...


Stamps come in the presentation folder so you can read all about the Royal Visit to Nauru

and just a quick reminder.....Christmas competition closes in 4 weeks.. see http://www.cddstamps.com fun to read the questions, and maybe even educational as well.. go on, have a look and try.. and remenber your entry, even if it doesn't win, will help some children somewhere as I use the stamps from the letters you send me in my Childrens Corner packets.

Have a great weekend.. Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!