cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hello, look what I got in the mail today.. quite nice, as I do like these stamps.. I wrote about them a few weeks back.. and from Honolulu..


Sadly the post offices in either both the US and / or Australia bent the corner of the envelope although stamps are ok... pity about the franking from the US.. but better than often seen.. all told I am pleased to have got them.. Many of you will see thousands of these no doubt.. but then again many of you won't see them at all so I hope you enjoy seeing these.

And if anyone wants to send me scans - or letters even :-) with the Christmas stamps from their country I would be really please to see them and show them to all my readers. And if I send you something I do include our Australia Christmas issue.

Best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!