cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas Cover 1967

Hello everyone, just a short piece tonight.. there is plenty for you to read in last few postings eh!!!



I found this cover today, rather nice I think.. it is in plastic wrapping so in lovely condition.

It is tonights prize if you are the third email to me at cddstamps@gmail.com with the correct answer to this question: there is controvesy, so it is said in a Japanese newspaper, over the design of the Christmas stamps from which country . It seems the the postal authority is having to defend the design of the stamps for not being religious enough.

Enjoy your stamps .............. oh, and dont forget my Christmas competition closes on December 25th, so please mail your entries soon.. see http://www.cddstamps.com and the Competition link on the navigation bar... best wishes......... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!