cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, October 26, 2006

GB GV postmarks

Hello everyone.... just a short piece tonight.. I was looking through some GB today and found a few stamps on paper with nice postmarks.. what do you think.. probably quite common but the GB QV postmarks interest me.

I am trying to get a copy of a book (Collect British Postmarks) that lists these. In fact when I was in London a few weeks ago I tried to buy a copy but was told the book was out of stock and being reprinted for 2007. I will be patient.

Anyway, hope you like these and if you know anything about GB QV do write to me at cddstamps@gmail.com.

Oh, and dont forget the IPDA Halloween chat this coming weekend.. go to http://www.ipdaonline.org for details

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!