cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, October 16, 2006

GB Block and IPDA and cddstamps.. what a busy life ....


hello, well if that subject matter didn't get your interest, what would I wonder .

Hope you like these stamps.. lovely block dont you think, and since that are on a firm cardboard they are in lovely condition..



But what is this 15A marking.. anyone know :-)

I may find a nice GB, (or Australia if you prefer) cover for the 10th correct answer

Go on :-) email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

and hey, have you read my web site recently.. http://www.cddstamps.com or the previous writings of this blog.. :-) you should do.. there are some brilliant sale specials - to help me pay for my Christmas postage.. go on .. before the price goes up when I list on an auction site.

and finally.. a new blog.. for the IPDA ( Internet Philatelic Dealers Association) .. go on have a look as awell... http://ipda-news.blogspot.com

so much to read eh!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all about stamps so, so much to enjoy.........Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!