cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Gibralter Christmas Stamps

Hello, I was reading another stamp blog today, yes I do read others and some are really good as I have said before.. this was Stamp Collecting Roundup - http://www.stampcollectingroundup.blogspot.com

always a good read... and today was no exception.. .. a piece about Gibralter stamps was very interesting. I looked at the Gibralter Post Office web site.. very good, do have a look if you have the time.. and found their Christmas stamps.. so here I am showing them to you.


Anyway, all this to also say I am still hoping some of you .. just one will send me a scan of the Christmas stamps from your country so I can show others.. or even mail me a set so I can scan them and show others ..... go on .. treat me you could get on my Christmas card list

short but hopefully sweet enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!