cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Christmas Competition .....now open for entries

Hello everyone, I had a lovely weekend.. sorting more stamps and writing my Christmas competition, You can see it from this link http://www.cddstamps.com/competition.htm or get to it from my website http://www.cddstamps.com

I hope you enjoy this competition, have some fun reading it and researching the answers..... nothing really Christmassy this time..... something a bit different; a question for each of the 12 days of Christmas so to speak......... entries due to me by 25th December please.. in the mail so I can collect the stamps on the envelopes for my Childrens Corner supply. There will be 12 prizes as well, a surprise for everyone as I am sorting minisheets, FDCs, various assortments, packets and presentation packs.

I was on the IPDA chat earlier today and had fun talking to quite a few people. I said I'd show some PHQ cards.. but as yet I have not found them. I have no idea where they went.. too many boxes to through I am afraid.

Have a great week, and I do hope you get to read the Christmas competition,, Enjoy..

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!