cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello everyone.. sorry for no blog these past few days.. time just seems to fly by..

I have been so busy.. won't bore you will all the details.. but I am exhausted is enough for you to know ....been good though.. although no time for stamps.. Hope you like the pictures I have for you tonight.. first some stamps........

I received these on a letter
nice me thinks.. notice they have no perforations.. I would normally add these to my Childrens Corner box but thought I'd give them away.. first email telling me the three creatures.... email me at cddstamps@gmail.com Interesting postmarking..... note the Canada postmark and the Australian lettering at the top SWLF.... not often this clean I should add.

Also to let you know I have a few of my special offers still for sale.. they are going slowly.. which surprises me.. oh well.. please have a look at http://www.cddstamps.com ....... get a packet for Christmas and give to a friend.. I always include good quality and some extras.. sorry for sales pitch but all extra funds helps ne with my Christmas card mailings... I wrote about a few special only available on the blog.. a few weeks ago.. two packets left... steal at US $5.. email me or read the old postings.

I said I'd tell you of a really interesting web site didn't I.. have a look at http://www.snap-dragon.com/first_issues_guinness.htm I think you will enjoy this one...

So what else have I been up to.. well... glad you asked... riding is the answer,, am working a young horse.. won't bore you with picture of me hee hee but hope you like the horse..
hey, a good friend took the picture and topped me !!!!!!!!! probably best eh!!!!!!

Enjoy your stamps and everything else you are interested in.... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!