cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Christmas Competition .....now open for entries

Hello, just a reminder about the Christmas Competition at http://www.cddstamps.com

I have enjoyed reading the entries sent so far and especially the stamps you have used on the letters to me.. I am sure there will be many happy children when they finally get resent to requests from my Childrens Corner emails and letters. So thank you for entering.

One letter I received today had these stamps on the cover.. nice dont you think.. many thanks to Jose...




Must go to bed.. sorry for not much else tonight.. best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!