cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, July 31, 2006

tete beche


Hello, how was your weekend? Get any time for stamps? me neither

Tonight I thought I would show you something different. Something you may not have seen before.

I think this is a lovely addition to my collection. I got these some years back and I think they have increased in value quite considerably. Won't pay for pay my retirement just yet though.

Oh, and while I think of it I am not offering these as a prize. But I will send a nice Australia FDC to the 5th entry.... who can tell me what "tete beche" means AND explain how this variety comes about. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and PLEASE include your post address.

Should be some interesting research for you and, I hope, adds some learning about philately for you.

Enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!