cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 21, 2006

some new stamps from Fiji..........

Hello everyone.. friday night.. a glass of shiraz and some new stamps from Fiji..

if you vote for the GB versus Christmas Island stamps.. most favourite .. I will show the Fiji stamps tomorrow and will be giving them away .....

I have had some email votes as to which issue is peoples favourites..........but sadly on this occassion not enough ..

I really want to have a more representative number of people voting.. too small an entry list at present.. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com.. scroll down to see the stamps

Have a great weekend... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!