cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, July 20, 2006

more votes needed......... :-)

Just a quick hello tonight,, yet so much to talk about.. first though.. my question from the past two writings.. which do you prefer.. the GB Royal Mail Modern Builidings stamps or the Christmas Island building stamps

Please send your view to cddstamps@gmail.com.. I do want a more representative number of people on this.. it is looking like a very interesting response.. based on response so far.. dont be shy.. send your vote now. Remember there is a prize.. I may even give runner up prizes if I am feeling in a good mood

Will write more tomorrow on the latest issue from New Zealand.. or non issue if you dont have any of the stamps :-)

And finally.. do you sell on stamp auction sites .........do you want to sell for no selling fee.. read tomorrows blog.. I will tell you how

Best wishes and I just have to get some sleep Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!