cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, July 17, 2006


Hello, weekend just shot past.. little time to do any more stamps than in may last writing.

Now Monday night and still no time. I have to win that lottery.......... dont we all dream......

I did find this cover at the weekend.. rather nice if you like birds on stamps.. bet there are not many of you that have a copy of this or these stamps.???

Question to win this cover.. The Natal Robin (top right) is most often noted by its repetative bisyllabic purring call... TRUE or FALSE ... email me your answer with your mailing address and tell me where else can you get such learning and fun

I have mailed my Birthday competition winners prizes. I have written as many emails as I can and mailed replies to many other requests for trades, so if you are waiting on stamps from me please be patient.. they are most likely on the way. and I still have a few recent competitions to draw winners for ..... I will get there in the end.. dont let my slowness stop you from writing..

I was going to show the new GB modern building stamps I think.... and wanted to compare to the Chritmas Island building stamps.. no time today to get the Christmas Island ones.. maybe tomorrow..

So hello.. sorry to be rushed.. hope you are able to spend some time enjoying your stamps............. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!