cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, June 29, 2006

hello, late and tired. so very quickly.. I posted the Henry VIII stamp yesterday because it was the anniversary of his birthday on 28th June..

The 1997 issue was to commemorate the 450 anniversary of his death.. and
the Prince of Wales question.. he was made Prince of Wales in 1503.

Well done to Meena I will send you a prize.. but I hope many of you can go through your collections and help us all with any extras you have for the set, which had 6 other stamps, one for each of his wives.

As I said last night, I will make up sets if you send me enough stamps and then mail complete sets to people.. see last nights blog for details.. the more I think about it the more I think this is such a good idea.. well I would wouldn't I

Enjoy your stamps and lets help each other .. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!