cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

stamps from what country tonight..

seriously.. do you expect me to show stamps tonight.. may some of people falling over, maybe some of people throwing themselves on the ground, .. get my drift.. how depressing was it how Australia lost to Italy.. lost did I say.. robbed.. would be more like it.. and I am not that strong an Australia soccer supporter but having played the game let me tell you that was one very unfair decision... whether seen live on TV or the photo stills.... nothing to be proud of in that "win".

But well done Australia.

Stamps you say.. this is a stamp blog..well.. ok ,, has anyone got any Italian world cup stamps to send me go on .. make my day

Enjoy your day.. oops .. meant stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!