cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, June 25, 2006



Hello, I thought you might like to see these tonight. A lovely FDC from Guernsey

What can I quiz you on for this cover to be the prize . I have no idea so this quiz is... you send me the question.. best question in my humble opinion will win the cover.

I noticed there are only a few days to go on my Stampoffers lots.. dont miss out.. my offers can be seen if you click on my favourite links .. cddstamps auction lots ...I think I called it...

finally.. remember to tell your friends about this blog.. and all the great stamp blogs you can find from visiting here.. if you know of a good stamp blog please let me know.. my email is cddstamps@gmail.com

enjiy your stamps.. Best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!