cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

no new stamps.. just soccer chat

Hello.. well I got the Australia - Brazil score line wrong.. any guess for the score line against Croatia.. 2 -1 to Australia is my guess .. every correct entry .. received before kick off gets a GB FDC..if you send me your mailing address to cddstamps@gmail.com

England topped the group I see.. well as expected what next for them..

I hear Owen has a knee injury.. been there and look at me.. still walking.. albeit slowly

Hope you get time to read previous postings as - to be honest - there are still some covers and booklets available as giveaways.

enjoy your stamps and if you are watching the soccer instead.. is it worth it
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!