cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, June 14, 2006


what do you think of this .. how unique...



and many thanks for sending it to me.. and for reminding me that next month we have the date 08-07-06... well there are surely some interesting numbers to be found that we just don't think of.. any others this year ??? write me please. am too tired to think this one through.

and to everyone who sends me a letter with the postmark dated 08-07-06 I will send a GB FDC. I would like a start a collection.. lets see how many countries I can get.. whoever guess closest with will 10 GB FDC.. so start sending your letters in July.. and I will accept even if the date is 08 July 06
Enjoy your stamps.. best wishes.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!