cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, June 03, 2006

June 2nd 1953 HM QE II Coronation issue

Hi everyone,, these are the stamps I was refering to in my last article. They were issued on June 2nd 1953 for the Coronoation of HM Queen Elizabeth II.



Sadly I had to work a 10 hour day yesterday and I have conference calls most of the morning today ( Sunday) so no long winded chat today :-) am really trying to find some time to get stamps out to you and reply to emails.. but not doing very well so please be patient with me.. or if you are an Oracle db / Unix guru give me a call.. I may have a job for you ha ha ...
Enjoy your weekend and your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!