cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Thursday, June 01, 2006

what stamp is this ...............


am a bit jaded from the day and so was thinking on the train home how jaded are you from your day.. or how sharp are you ??? .. once I get some stamp topic in mind it seems to give me second wind.. so to speak.. so what stamp is this ... country???, and value ?? ..

.email me at cddstamps@gmail.com and I will find something worthwhile as a prize for the winner

Enjoy your stamps..

oh and did I tell you about my Stampoffers lots all starting a US $1.. see the link on my favourites

Enjoy your stamps... Michael Leave Comment Permanent Link Cosmos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!