cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, May 29, 2006


Hello, I was reading a posting on a yahoo stamp club board the other night which asked for the difference between two stamps. The stamps were two of the high value Castle definitives issued from 1988 onwards.. I have replied with some information but my comments have not yet been posted.

So I thought tonight I would show one of the stamps from this series. as I think of them.

I was going to show all three..maybe do that tomorrow if I get more time.. but for a quiz tonight can you tell me the differences between the three isues I am referring to. you dont need to go into too much detail.. just the basics will do.. and there are just a few basics.. and if you dont know and have some stamps that look like this but you are not sure what issue they are then I hope you read tomorrows piece as I will show all three and tell you the indentifying differences. Oh, and the cat value for them is quite different. as usual please email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

Enjoy your stamps.. and if you check out my aution listings ( see favourite links) I am sure you will.. .. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!