cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday night......


nothing on stamps.. just a posting as I was looking at the site trying to work out how to use it and add links.. have failed miserably so far.. too tired maybe.. or just thick!! ok I know what you are saying ..

I have lots of these.. anyone want to trade for some used modern GB??? or are there any other GB you need to dill some spaces in your collection.. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

enjoy your stamps.. Michael

3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Hi there!

Go to Template and then Ctrl+F and then search for google. You'll find strings suchs as
CDDSTAMPS
(this one is copied from mine and had to change it a little or my post won't post).

Just change the http address into the address you want in your links and change the CDDSTAMPS in this example into the name you want to give your link.

Should work!

Like the green!

:-)

Adrian

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Adrian said...

Hmm, strimng seems to have disappeared from my comment but I think you'll get my drift.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger cddstamps said...

Adrian, many thanks.. will try it...Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!