cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

when I'm 64.. well not me actually....

a long way off .. maybe if I am lucky.. no pictures of the stamps to be issued in January 2007 of the Beatles but surely there are many stamps from other countries already issued showing "the fab four"

I dont have any but if anyone does and they want to send me a scan I will show them to everyone else. I will also send you a GB FDC as a thank you. email me at cddstamps@gmail.com

I missed his (Paul's) birthday didn't I.. did anyone see much press about it.. maybe this link will be informative http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/paul_mccartney_
birthday_grandchildren_record
_own_version_of_when_im_64.html?200606190732


nothing to do with stamps but lets have something different for a change.... and after all the Beatles were, and still are, something special... hhhmmmmm ...am listening to the the first Kinks album on CD in the car at the moment.. .. great album.. listen to "so mystifying" and close your eyes..

anyone seen the Kinks on stamps.. not me .. dont think that has ever happened ??? but I am always open to be corrected..

Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!