cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Hello everyone. Sorry I didn't post last night.. another long day. shucks,... work is getting in the way of having a life

But to stamps.. so much to write about and just not enough time.. for any of us I suspect.
what about these stamps?

hope you like them.. I think they are rather nice.

What were they issued to commemorate I wonder? OK ...too easy.. Yatching in Australia.. but why.. ??? what is the name of the cup that Australia won in this sport and in what year I suspect that maybe ambiguous but surely you know what I mean.. the really world famous competition....

10th entry wins ok.. email with your postal address to cddstamps@gmail.com

And, please dont forget to look at previous postings.. there are still some prizes to be won, and especially that GB set of Wilding definitives.. I will draw the winner on Friday.

Finally, there is a stamp auction here in Sydney this Thursday. I had planned to skip out of the office today to view. No such luck. Wish me luck to do same tomorrow. You could well be the benefactors if I win the lot I am looking at... at least on paper.

Enjoy your stamps... best wishes... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!