cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, July 22, 2006

more buildings on stamps.. but where are the stamps from??


Hello, some more buildings on stamps.. I particularly like these..

I was going to post last night but the internet was up and down like a yo yo. This will be a short peiece as it is Sunday morning here and a truely beautiful day outside and I want to get my sunshine

So where are they from any ideas .. should be quite easy as there are clues I could not remove...

I have a couple of nice Australia FDCs as giveaways.. 4th correct answer wins them if you include your mailing address iwth email to cddstamp@gmail.com

Enjoy your stamps and have a great day..... Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!