cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July 4th ......


hello to everyone and if you are in the US I hope you are having a wonderful party.

Sadly I am not there .. to enjoy the festivities.. but no one invited me oh well .. next year maybe.

What about Canada Day.. did I forget that.. or was my subconscious speaking to me when on 1st July I showed Canada Stamps. Yes that is it.

I don't have much in the way of US stamps other than recent issues from trades ( many thanks to you all) but I do like this stamp so am showing it as a mark of respect for July 4th.

Not much news in the stamp world here I am afraid, due rather long days at office. But couldn't miss July 4th, thus this quick hello to you all.

If anyone has any interesting stamps commemorating July 4th in the US, please send me a scan and I will show others.Best wishes.. enjoy your stamps .............. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!