cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

We have been having plenty of rain these past few days so I got to spend some time looking at a few stamps. Actually, I needed to get some space back from the mess my stamp room is in. I cleaned out a few small boxes, all old glassines and some reasonably new ones and all sorts of surprises. Why do I hoard things I ask myself. Anyway I created some space again. Just a little. And also found some nice stamps I had forgotten where they were

I hope you enjoy seeing this block with the barbed wire variety SG 29a also with a SG 29 pair. Made the afternoon very enjoyable. Hope you day was just as good

Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!