cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Hello, two weeks have passed since I last wrote. I cannot believe it. What have i been doing you may wonder. Well in 7 days time I will reveal all. A really interesting and what I think has been a creative project. I did look through a few stamps and found some of my Mauritius stock. All now listed in the cddstamps online store. For the thematic collector perhaps the early QE II Bird issues will appeal. I hope you enjoy seeing these whether you collect Mauritius or birds on stamps. All new listings have both SG and Scott catalogue references. Enjoy your stamps Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!