cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, June 01, 2018

Hello, well it is now June.. I cannot believe another month has gone. Just like that! but to stamps.........here is one I hope you enjoy seeing. I was sorting GB Regionals and I found some lovely cancels. This is from Scotland, SG S95 (Scott #15) and I think a rather nice cancel. Not 100% as the date is not entirely clear but it is a year 2000 cancel, and from Edinburgh. Many collectors look for cancels and such as this are often hard to find given the way the postal services use cancelling machines with adverts and lots of wavy lines. ok and pen cancels. :-) Just one of the reasons to look at cddstamps online store and select the cancel you want as we try hard to list nice stamps like this. Enjoy your stamps, have a great philatelic weekend .... Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!