cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, July 13, 2018

Hello, It is Friday 13th. Considered lucky or unlucky depending on your point of view I guess. We had 13 new applications for the IPDA (Internet Philatelic Dealers Association ipdastamps.com ) this week, I found these stamps and realised one was missing from the set, then saw the values added to 13, 40+30+15=85 8+5 = 13. this has to be spooky right? So I bought 13 lottery tickets :-) And guess what stamp is missing from this set. Yes the Soccer stamp. How topical is that right now with the World Cup going on in Russia. Now will England lose 13 0 to Belgium. Surely not! Have a great weekend Enjoy your stamps Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!