cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, April 30, 2016



Hello, I hope this finds everyone well and having a great weekend. This is one of my latest listings in my online store  - click here - 

It is SG 254c from the 1970-74 Birds issue.  This was issued in October of 1974 a few years later than the most of the issue in 1971. It is in stunning condition with the lightest of a very small hinge mark. The SG cat is £18 and I have it listed for 60% of cat for what is a quite difficult stamp I think.

Although many might think of a thrush being, for example, from England as I recall this bird, it is endemic to the Dominca, Guadeloupe, St Lucia and Montserrat islands in the Caribbean.

Hope you enjoyed seeing it. Have a great weekend

Michael
cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!