cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, March 05, 2016


Hello, yes not been writing much have I. Been rather busy including a visit to Macau last weekend when I managed to get a few stamps.

Hope you enjoy seeing these. A World Heritage issue ( Patrimonio Mundial) and showing  the Moorish Barracks of Quartel Dos Mouros , built in 1894 by an Italian architect on the slope of Barra Hill to accommodate an Indian regiment coming from Goa to strengthen the Macao Police. It is a neoclassical structure. Quite remarkable architecture and rather nicely shown on the stamp.

Have a great weekend
Michael

cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!