cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, February 22, 2016


Hello,  Hope you enjoy seeing this one. I have started to get some more of my Northern Rhodesia in the online shop. Every now and again I find one that has a nice catalogue value.  This is one example. SG 9 from the 1925 definitive issue  with a Used catalogue value of £50.

Perhaps I should wait to list until the exchange rate improves as I see it is very bad for me and good for the buyers at the moment.

I have also been reading some  threads somewhere about the SG Catalogue prices and how SG themselves are discounting against their catalogue numbers. As regular readers will know I have always said my prices are way below SG (in most cases) because SG are perhaps a bit inflated and as SG do point out their prices are for stamps in top quality condition.

Anyway, enjoy my stamp offerings and my prices and hopefully you can fill a few gaps in your collection.

Have a great week.  Michael
cddstamps.com


1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rhodesia's philatelic area is one of my favourites. The beautiful stamps from there are comparable with Monaco or France in Europe. A good week! Catalin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!