cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, February 05, 2016


Hello, Friday night and as promised I made the draw for the Groundhog day competition.

Each entry was given a number and I used a random number generator to select the winner.

Lucky number went to George from Taiwan. I will be mailing the prize, Miniature sheet, in the morning before I fly out for  5 days in the Philippines.

Decided to do a runner up prize given so many entries and that went to Sally from Malayasia.

With entries from Australia,  USA, Romania, The Netherlands, Belguim, Indonesia, China, Canada and UK this was biggest entry of any of my competitions. Thanks to all for reading the blog.

Have a great weekend and Kung Hei Fat Choy, Happy Chinese New Year to all my readers.

Michael
cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!