cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Tuesday, December 22, 2015


Hello, this will be my last post before Christmas. I will be away for a few days and back next week,

My best wishes to everyone, have a wonderful Christmas. If you don’t celebrate Christmas then just have a great holiday.

Got some spare time?  Then browse the cddstamps Bidstart Store here (pay by paypal) or the Stanley Gibbons Marketplace here (pay by Credit Card) and perhaps you will be able to fill a few gaps in your collection at competitive prices with nice quality. You can visit here to see the countries we stock.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas      


Michael



1 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas and a wonderful time in holidays! Catalin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!