cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, November 25, 2015


Hi, hope you enjoy seeing this. A cover I found at the Stamp Exhibition here in Hong Kong last weekend. First time I have seen these.

Nice pick up I thought especially as it has no rust on it as so many older covers do.

What is really interesting though, look carefully at what the stamps show. A perforation gauge, a pair of tweezers, a magnifying glass and a watermark detector.  I am giving away the first three in my Christmas Crossword competition.  I will have to search for watermark detectors next to add to the cddstamps line of products!!!  And, the first winner will now get this cover as an additional prize.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed seeing this and doing the Crossword perhaps.  email me at cddstamps@gmail.com for details if you are a new reader

Best wishes.. have a great philatelic day.... Michael

cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!