cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, November 13, 2015


Hello, TGIF, and the 13th as well.   scary but I got through the day :-)

Seems the images did not take last night. Very strange. I thought they were there. So lets try again with the Crossword.  I know it looks small but you should be able to enlarge by pressing Ctrl and + together, or print it, or just email me at cddstamps@gmail.com for a copy.  Great prizes.. I even found older nice GB presentation packs  that I will add to the winners  prize.  More details in last nights post. It is a Christmas present prize after all.

Good luck and enjoy ...Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!