cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, October 23, 2015


Hello,  Saturday here and so that means time for stamps (after shopping and laundry of course :-)

 Do you like this one?. Stunning in my view.  Anything special about it?  well yes there is. It has an inverted watermark.

 It is always worth checking the watermark. Normal unmounted mint is catalogued at 5 GBP,  The inverted watermark is 11 GBP.

If this is a gap in your collection why not have a look at my  store  or copy this link  http://stampwants-stamps.bidstart.com/Hong-Kong-QEII-SG-207-MUH-wmk-inverted-/62976059/a.html or go to www.cddstamps.com and click Bidstart Store on the menu bar.

 Have a great weekend   Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!