cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, November 09, 2015


Hello, well what a slow response so far to the latest competition - I set a few days ago, and I thought it was so easy. 
Oh well, maybe no one collects the prize stamps from Zanzibar these days. If you have entered your name is in the draw.

Tonight a lovely stamp from Australia, as I have been loading a few more to the Store. Nice copy I think. SG 1989 from the year 2000 Views of Australia issue. It shows the Devils Marbles in the Northern Territory.

If you are very quick you might still see it in the store; copy or click this link....http://www.bidstart.com/michaelatcddstamps_QQstorenameQQ105…
Enjoy your stamps.. Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!