cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, November 22, 2015


Hi, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I certainly did as I enjoyed going to the 31st Asian International Stamp exhibition here in Hong Kong. I got this, as well as the Union Flag Collectors Strip.  I really like this one. I think Royal Mail have done a nice design with this one.  Both were printed off machines 8 and 9. I have a spare set of both if anyone wants to add them to their collection. email me for details at cddstamps@gmail.com. First in first served.

I also have a few extra treats I bought and some I will use as giveaways over the coming weeks as Christmas present to readers.

Best wishes...Michael
www.cddstamps.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!