cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Friday, November 27, 2015



Hello, TGIF.  What a wonderful feeling!   Just one more Hong Kong cover tonight. I think this is interesting because apart from this issue I am not aware of any other stamps issued by Hong Kong that are triangular. Maybe readers can educate me.

Anyway this is also interesting (to me anyway) because it is from the Museums and Libraries issue of 2000 yet it is cancelled 2001. As I do not have issue details I can only assume this value was issued  some 14 months after the initial issue in March 2000. Forgive my ignorance.

Hope you enjoy seeing it.

Have a great weekend.

Michael     cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!