cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Wednesday, December 09, 2015



Hello,   Some aircraft on stamps tonight.  Hope you enjoy seeing this set of 4 from the 1960 issue. All MUH. Lovely condition. A nice find from the Hong Kong 31st Asian Philatelic Exhibition some weeks back.
 
Nice to add to my collection because there is a Convair on the 50r stamp. Cannot recall seeing one on a stamp in my collection. Also a Boeing 707 on the 40r stamp and a DC8 on the 75r. Been a while since I flew on any of those planes !!!!!
 
Enjoy your stamps, and remember, still time to get that present for yourself by visiting my online stores(michaelatcddstamps) through Bidstart or Stanley Gibbons Marketplace or just go to my web site cddstamps.com and find out more. All orders before 25th December get a Christmas present, as well as the stamps.
 
Best wishes Michael cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!