cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, December 07, 2015

Hello, and tonight just a few words to say congratulations to the three winners of the cddstamps Christmas crossword competition.  Thanks to everyone with entries from USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, India, Romania and Australia.  Nice selection of countries.

I gave each a number as the entries came in and used a random number generator from a google search to select the winners this time. I thought that would be fair.

The winners were
1st Nick from Canada
2nd Neil from UK
3rd Ken from the USA.

I am also sending two additional runner up prizes given so many entered. Sorry you could not all win.
I will get all prizes in the mail tomorrow.

Best wishes and thanks to everyone for reading.

Michael
cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!