cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Saturday, February 13, 2016



Hello, It is Valentines Day here as I write so here is my Valentines Day quiz.  

I have 2 of each of the above Royal Mail Presentation packs, one for the winner, one for runner up and one each for 3rd and 4th correct entry selected.

Usual rule, send answers to cddstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address .. must have mailing address, I do not have time to search previous entries for an address, if I still have them as I delete all previous competition entries.   I will draw winners  on Monday evening my time - as entries come in they get a number, 1, then 2, then 3  etc etc . I use a random number generator from the internet  to select the winner.

I saw this quote, and while Beatles comes to mind it is not a Beatles quote;  who said this ???????

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” 
 I also like humourous quotes.. I like this one so am sharing , hope you laugh. and have a great day.
“I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours, I watched whatever I wanted on TV.” 
Enjoy your stamps.. Michael
www.cddstamps.com
.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!