cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Sunday, April 17, 2016





Hello, I will get back to other blogs later but today I thought I would show these two stamps. Preparing to load more stock to my Bidstart Store over the weekend I found these. Always worth checking closely as I have said many times because otherwise you could easily miss a variety.

The top stamp is normal SG SG 111 from Uganda Kenya & Tanganyika while the one below is variety SG 111a. 30p (GBP) for the normal stamp and £7 for the variety, "rope joined to sail".

When Bidstart is up again, a slight problem at the moment it seems as I cannot load new stock, these along with many more will be added to my Store.

Enjoy your stamps.  Michael
www.cddstamps.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!