cddstamps on stamps

my thoughts on stamps, stamp collecting, philately in general and maybe a few other topics !

Monday, March 14, 2016



Hello, I was able to get a set of the Hong Kong Girl Guide issue today. After visiting many Post Offices I found a set of the stamps from sheets. They are the single stamps you see above. Note the perforation difference in the "elliptical" perforation to those on the Miniature sheet.

It will perhaps be interesting to see if there is much of a catalogue difference when there is update to catalogue pricing.

I know this is not that unique and seen on many countries issues, I just thought I would show you as an example of what to look for in new issues and the stamps you might get on mail.

Enjoy your stamps... Best wishes    Michael
www.cddstamps.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click to zoom in on my visitor map!
Click to zoom in on my visitor map!